Over the past 12 years, Paul has worked extensively as a DOP and camera operator, specialising in TV, Broadcast, commercial and corporate Film. Working on commercial's broadcast on BT Sport, and factuality shows across ITV. No matter the scale 0f the project, Paul always takes great pride in his work and goes to great lengths to produce quality driven results.
He has established himself as an accomplished camera operator with experience using both ENG and large format cameras including ARRI, Sony and Canon.
As well as being a fast, efficient video editor with a strong editorial instinct for both visuals and music across Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve (certified user).
Equally comfortable shooting hand-held and long lens, Paul has filmed all over the world including Europe, North America, Russia and South East Asia, delivering dynamic, high quality footage.
His tireless work ethic and attention to detail has seen him continue to produce work for SKY, ITV, Channel 4, and the RHS.
• Experience shooting with Arri Amira, Alexa Mini, Canon C300iii, C200, Sony FX9, FS7, Black Magic Ursa Mini Pro, Pocket 4k.
• Sequence shooting, Live broadcast, Shoulder-mount 'run & gun'.
• Lighting – Studio and location (Lite Panels, Dedo, Arri, Redheads, Kino flo).
• Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects.
• Colour Grading (Certified DaVinci Resolve User).
• In depth knowledge of a wide platform of codex, gamma curves, compression.
• Shooting with Mirrorless cameras including Canon EOSr, 5D, Sony A7Sii.
• Steady-cam, gimbal and slider operation. (Movi Pro, M15, DJI Ronin, Zhiyun Crane).