Over the past 12 years, Paul has worked extensively as a DOP and camera operator, specialising in TV, Broadcast, commercial and corporate Film. Working on commercial's broadcast on BT Sport, and factuality shows across ITV. No matter the scale 0f the project, Paul always takes great pride in his work and goes to great lengths to produce quality driven results.
He has established himself as an accomplished camera operator with experience using both ENG and large format cinema cameras including ARRI, Sony and Canon.
As well as being a fast, efficient video editor with a strong editorial instinct for both visuals and music across Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve (certified user).
Equally comfortable shooting hand-held and long lens, Paul has filmed all over the world including Europe, North America, Russia and South East Asia, delivering dynamic, high quality footage.
His tireless work ethic and attention to detail has seen him continue to produce work for SKY, ITV, Channel 4, and the RHS.
• Experience shooting with ARRI / SONY/ CANON/ BlackMagic.
• Sequence shooting, Live broadcast, Shoulder-mount 'run & gun'.
• Lighting – Studio and location (Lite Panels, Dedo, Arri, Redheads, Kino flo).
• Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects.
• Colour Grading (Certified DaVinci Resolve User).
• In depth knowledge of a wide platform of codex, gamma curves, compression.
• Shooting with Mirrorless cameras including Canon EOSr, 5D, Sony A7Sii.
• Steady-cam, gimbal and slider operation. (Movi Pro, M15, DJI Ronin, Zhiyun Crane).
"It doesn’t matter how complex or time-sensitive the project is, we are always totally assured by Paul's extensive expertise. He confidently captures our brand and has shown it off so professionally through beautiful camera work and modern, creative approaches to editing and post-production. Paul has worked at our training headquarters, on match days and filmed various promotional material for us – each time driving up our standards and working seamlessly with everyone from players and coaches to supporters."